Re: Proposal for Improving our Active Club

I'm all for leaving the list just as it is.  I've been on since March
and I've learned alot by just 'listening', taking these discussions
private just provides a dating service for hooking people up!

Besides, everyone is nice and agreeable and friendly here; I'd really
love to start policing everyone, sending angry messages to people I've
never met.  Sure, that's alot easier than than deleting the stupid