[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: more on '87 TQW idle problem?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: more on '87 TQW idle problem?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 02 Aug 1995 13:43:20 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 02 13:43:19 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 194313020895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 02 Aug 1995 13:43:20 -0400action Relayed
The idle stabilization problem was sloved (mostly)
with replacement of the stabilizer valve. The hunting
idle is gone, but a new, intermittant stalling problem
has now been observed and has yet to be diagnosed.
Thanks to all that suggested replacing the valve!
Perhaps the new valve is faulty.....