Re: Radio adventure....

     <<<<<Lots of stuff deleted>>>>>
     Tak Cheung wrote:
     >Now, anyone wonders why Audi or other car dealers get such bad
     reputations ?
     ...regarding a radio runaround.
     I had the exact opposite experience last year.  One channel of the
     Bose (Blaupunkt) tape deck didn't work, so I called Finnegan Audi in
     Syracuse. Dave (nice guy) said "$80 buck for a reman, 5 minutes to
     install, no code on remans" and he kept his word.  Did it right in the
     parking lot. Thing of beauty.
     PS: I swear I will never mention splitting the group in two again!
     Tom Higgins
     90 100