[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Monterey Historical Races/Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, CLeiter@aol.com, MTHR53A@prodigy.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, LToy@aol.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, SethMallen@aol.com, TodBrannan@sys425.chatlink.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Monterey Historical Races/Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance
- From: email@example.com (Steven Buchholz)
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 95 11:26:09 PDT
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events for the Monterey Historical Races and the Pebble Beach Concourse
d'Elegance will be taking place August 18-20. The featured marque is
Lotus this year. I attempted to find out if Audi had a corral at the
races, but never was able to connect up with the person that had the
I wanted to find out how many Audi/quattro fans were planning to go to
which on what days. Please respond via direct e-mail if you are plan-
ning to go and which days you plan to go to what events. I will com-
pile the information and send out a compilation to everyone that responds.
If there are enough people going down we might be able to meet somewhare
and go together. It would be a blast to have a passel of Audis on the
road going down to Monterey!
If not, perhaps we can have a common meeting point ... I usually like to
take the back way into Laguna Seca and park in the lot east of turn 11.
Let me know if you have any ideas in this regard as well.
San Jose, CA
(408) 456-6244 (work/voice mail)