[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
re: '85 ur-Q engine mounts?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: re: '85 ur-Q engine mounts?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 11 Aug 1995 18:57:53 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 11 18:57:53 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 535718110895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 11 Aug 1995 18:57:53 -0400action Relayed
OK, it's all starting to make more sense......
I guess the factory is now specifying the
Diesel/TurboDiesel mount for the right
side and the 4000CSQ mount for the
left side. Must be dependent on how
the engine is loaded in combination
with acheiving acceptable NVH isolation.
I guess the "heavy duty" setup would be
with the Diesel/TurboDiesel mounts on
both sides, as you have done. I thought
the metal mounting brackets were steel,
but you might be right on the alloy.