[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Increasing HP w/diffrent turbo
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Increasing HP w/diffrent turbo
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 14 Aug 1995 07:26:00 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 14 07:26:00 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 002607140895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 14 Aug 1995 07:26:00 -0400action Relayed
I've got the Stage II with S4 turbo combination in an
'85 ur-Q and I swear by it. Ask PDQSHIP, he was
working on a source for turbos at a reasonable cost.
I got the S4 turbo new with minimal dyno time for $1300.
ps Those Fuchs forged Pro-Rally alloys are TOUGH to find!
(look awesome on Quattro Wagons too)