[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: SS brake lines
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: SS brake lines
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 17 Aug 1995 07:19:31 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 17 07:19:31 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 311907170895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 17 Aug 1995 07:19:31 -0400action Relayed
Datapoint: I've been running SS/Teflon brake lines for
10+ years in my '73 Pontiac ex-race car, "converted"
back to "street" use. (installed an interior :)
No problems encountered and
no maintenance (on the lines) either. Works great!
IMFO, SS/Teflon lines are total overkill for the street.
If they are so great would not the factory use them?