[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Help, Shifter Rod Bushing

I have been trying to track down a bushing for the
shifter connector rod.  This is a six inch long rod that 
connects the main shifter rod to the transmission housing.
It provides for proper pivotoing of the main rod for
selecting, say, reverse or 5th.  I can't select either of these.
The dealer wants to sell me the whole rod for $46 dollars.
The bushing is a ten cent part.  Anyone have a good source?
Anyone know about part commonality for this piece?

paul timmerman-