Re: Audi Recall

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Mark Bagdy wrote:

> Found this in today's Denver Post Business Section (8/29):
> customers.  Audi, the luxury car division of Volkswagen AG, will install,
> 2)  Audi -- "luxury car division of VW" ???   :-(

Bugatti, the luxury division of Lotus? Sounds weird.
Cadillac, the luxury car division of GM? Sounds perfect.
Rolls Royce, the luxury car divison of BMW? Urr...

I think someone had too much coffee in the morning in that office of
Denver Post.

------------- clip here with virtual scissors --------------
Looking for roadkills... drop it by honge@creighton.edu...
e-mails are welcome anytime -- but mails are not.
Keyboard stuck failure. Press F1 to continue.
Holy: something containing a lot of holes, such as the