[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where is BAR Measured?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Where is BAR Measured?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 06 Sep 1995 10:58:34 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Sep 06 10:58:34 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 345810060995
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 06 Sep 1995 10:58:34 -0400action Relayed
How do you depress the throttle whilst your foot
is on the dash? Oh, your clutch foot.....
More seriously, it soulds like something else
must have changed. A leak or a loose clamp?
Try re-installing the old hose and retest
back-to-back. Seat-of-the-pants acceleration
test, especially from memory, are not the most