[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 4000q a winner -hmmmm
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: 4000q a winner -hmmmm
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 19 Sep 1995 16:00:12 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Sep 19 16:00:12 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 120016190995
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 19 Sep 1995 16:00:12 -0400action Relayed
>If you think that a half second is a huge margin of victory, how would
>you describe my average MOV of 3.5 seconds? I consistantly beat 3 or 4
>classes that are faster than HS.
And when I was running in ASP I was faster than ALL stock cars, all SP
cars and most Prepared cars.
Give it a rest, you did well. But you would do better to find a more
WHAT MAKES YA THINK SO?
JUST 'CAUSE WINNING AT ANY COST IS CRITICAL TO YOU
DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
TO OTHERS. PERHAPS HE WANTS TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO IN
THE CAR OF HIS CHOICE (4KQ) AND WITH WHATEVER PREP
AND ENGINEERING EXPERTISE HE CAN APPLY TO SAID CAR.
HIS OBJECTIVE MAY BE VERY DIFFERENT VS YOURS.
EXAMPLE: WINNING AT ANY COST VS WINNING IN A 4KQ.
BOTH CAUSES HAVE VALUE AND ARE WORTHY OF PURSIUT.
DON'T LET 'EM GET TO YA STEVE!