[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Turbo Updates - exh manifolds
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Turbo Updates - exh manifolds
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 22 Sep 1995 08:28:00 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Sep 22 08:28:00 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 002808220995
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 22 Sep 1995 08:28:00 -0400action Relayed
I've got the OEM-replacement 2-piece exh manifold that
is getting the port-match and gas-flow treatment and
perhaps EH if deemed appropriate by my engine builder.
This piece(s) really looks to be the balls and should
cure the cracking problem we all know too much about.
I got all the HW from Carlsen for just over $600 US. I'll
report back with flow-test results and if we do the EH or
not, as well as final results when the KuQEFH goes in.
(Killer ur-Quattro Engine From Hell)