[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: My driver side door on my 5Ks is getting very hard to...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: My driver side door on my 5Ks is getting very hard to...
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 02 Oct 1995 08:49:44 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Oct 02 08:49:43 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 434908021095
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 02 Oct 1995 08:49:44 -0400action Relayed
Re: My driver side door on my 5Ks is getting very hard to open.
Don't "pull" the door open with the little lever!
"Squeze" the lever and handle to release the latch
and then pull the *handle* to open the door. This
will greatly increase the life of these problem-prone
latch release mechanisms.