[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: qtc
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 06 Oct 1995 08:43:57 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Oct 06 08:43:57 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 574308061095
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 06 Oct 1995 08:43:57 -0400action Relayed
'85 was the last year imported to the US and they have many nice updates,
much better interior, dash, seats, grille, suspension, kevlar decklid,
etc, etc. I would look for an '85 for these updates and because it should
be the most collectable, being the rarest, when you compare the total
'82-84 model production numbers Vs the new-style '85 production numbers.
Being the last, best and rarest ensures its higer desirability and value.
Expect to pay anywhere from $5k to $20k, depending on year and condition,
'85s toward the higher end of this approximate scale. Condition is more
important to value than mileage.