[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
91 V8 5-spd for sale
New member to this list (but long-time Audi Quattro owner) is selling a
member of the family:
BASICS: 1991 Audi V8 Quattro; pearl w/gray leather; rare 5-speed tranny;
54k miles; beautiful shape. Very clean & well maintained (by me; or the
dealer if I didn't have the time). Mobil 1 every 2500 miles; garaged &
- Stupid original front calipers replaced w/normal 200TQ calipers. Also new
- Rear muffler replaced.
- Odometer replaced; radio replaced (will Audi EVER get these right??)
- Recent new 02 sensor; spark plugs; brake fluid & coolant flushes; coolant
bar o-rings on each side replaced.
- Subframe bolts replaced (eliminates that hard-to-find 'wheel off-center'
- New Yoko AVS U+4's in January (stock BBS rims); new front wheel bearings.
BOTTOM LINE: Great car. 5-speed is lighter and faster than auto and IMHO a
lot more fun to drive (I've driven both). Debugged & dependable. $21,900.
Need money to finally fulfill my Mopar Hemi dream (and I've still got old
reliable, the '88 90Q). E-mail back to me at above address, or give me a
call at 301-921-4053 (after 7:30pm Eastern time; I'm in the Washington, D.C.
P.S. Yes, I use caps in messages. Anyone who has worked in computers a
long time (like me) when mainframes could ONLY use capitals still appreciate