[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rofren Pads???
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Rofren Pads???
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 01 Nov 1995 10:15:08 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 01 10:15:08 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 081510011195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 01 Nov 1995 10:15:08 -0500action Relayed
OK, that defines CF nicely. Now how about heat rejection? Is there a
paramater to indicate the ability of the pad/adhesive/backing-plate
system to reject heat, to insulate the caliper and fluid from the high
temp of the friction material/rotor? Are these specs published too?
How about applying something like heat-sink compound to the wheel-rotor
interface to transfer more heat away from the rotor/pad/caliper system?
Anyone try this?