[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: CS injector?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: CS injector?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 03 Nov 1995 08:16:25 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 03 08:16:25 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 251608031195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 03 Nov 1995 08:16:25 -0500action Relayed
Anyone know if the Ur-Q CS injector is of the peak-and-hold type? I'm
looking at driving it with a Callaway mixture enrichment CPU. Anyone know
what the stock CS injector is rated for flow? Are there other Bosch
peak-and-hold injectors of the same physical dimensions that could mount
in the stock location but support higher flow rates? I'm really dreaming
now, how about part numbers?