[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: CS injector?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: CS injector?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 03 Nov 1995 13:30:23 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 03 13:30:23 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 233013031195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 03 Nov 1995 13:30:23 -0500action Relayed
That post got garbled somehow.......I was talking about the CS -Cold
Start injector - it is electronic. I'm thinkin' about this now because
the KuQEFH project *might* need additional fuel beyond what the stock CIS
can support. I've heard various Max HP figures thrown around for the
stock CIS, 250 HP, 300 HP, 350 HP and now 500 HP.