RE: MPG's changing

Well, let me add one more thought on this subject.

When the temperatures drop, so do tire pressures. (And naturally, the
In fact, I believe that for every ten degree drop in temperature... the tires
lose roughly one pound of pressure. (Correct me if I'm wrong....)

So, if you have not adjusted your tire pressure accordingly for the winter
temps, you will encounter some MPG loss due to underinflated tires.(As well
as a difference in ride and handling.)

(And for those that don't believe that a 2 or 3 psi change in tire pressure
makes a difference... try it!!! It does!!!)

                    Jim Griffin
                     92 100S
      Titanium Grey/Black Leather

A ccelerate U nless Death is I mminent