[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
re: BTCC, GTCC
- To: quattro list <email@example.com>
- Subject: re: BTCC, GTCC
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 17:40:59 -1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 19 Dec 1995 17:40:59 -1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 19 Dec 1995 17:41:02 -1200
- Priority: normal
- Registered-Mail-Reply-Requested-By: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 119C9C683700
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;0359401719121995/A31445/CSAV10]
dtm and gtcc are not the same thing.
gtcc is the class fia 2 german touring car championship. major makes audi/bmw (ie 2 litre).
dtm is the class fia 1 german domestic series. major makes mercedes/opel/alfa
itc is the international fiia class 1 series. major makes as for the dtm
btcc is the british touring car (fia class 2) championship. major makes *everyone* except toyota/mercedes.