Happy Holidays

          Well, it's time for me to get in the Q and head to MN from
     chicago to see the family for Christmas. Should be interesting, a
     friend up their says they have quite a bit of snow. Hopefully I can
     find some fairly untraveled or unplowed roads near Chanhassen.
     I just put a set of blizzaks on my 4ksq and am anxious to give 'em a
     Also, I'll be doing some parts hunting at a salvage yard up there,
     Anyone interested in availability of anything in particular?
     Happy Holidays, and drive safe,