Bosch or Hella?

Shopping for new headlights for my TQ, I'm sick of being blind at night
(smashed headlights, don't ya know.)  I've talked with a few people, here's
what I've found:

Europart, can get Bosch, $1,300 for the set, including bracket's & such.

Halsey & EuroRace don't sell Euro lights.

Maas & Sport Wheels are returning my calls.

RallySport is on vacation...

TAP can get Bosch, $795 for hte full kit.

GPR quoted me $250 per side for the Bosch lights, I don't think that includes
hardware, but he can't get 'em for a while yet anyhow.

What's the difference between the Bosch and the Hella lights?  Have I missed
any vendors that I should check with (other than Ned and Jo Hoppen, I'm not
even going to bother calling them...)  Thanks much for any info.

87 5000CS TQ
84 5000S (2,000 miles away and a mile high)
90 80 (sibling's mode of transportation I get lynched into working on)