Re: WSJ article about Audi

At 11:14 AM 1/4/96 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>"Audi's traditional 50-something customers."
>This certainly does not describe me or most Audi owners I know.  Is this
>description indicitive of this group???
>Eric Schmacher

Nope, not entirely indicative. I am 33 years old... many more years (I
hope?) of exploring Audis and other makes are in my future....

                      Jim Griffin

                  Quattro List Info:
                        '92 100S
          Titanium Grey/Black Leather
         A             U       D           I
         ccelerate   ntil    eath is   mminent

    "Perception is often stronger than reality!"
                 (An original quote)