Re: a4 1.8 turbo 20V coming to US

> The I4t is a good addition to the A4. The V6 is short on performance and

Well, when I took an A4Q 2.8 5-speed for a test drive I was quite
impressed with the mid-range performance. It was typically slow off
the line but passing acceleration in second and third was very
strong, stronger than my old 91 Coupe Q (subjective measurement

> The I4t provides both good performance for the money and easy tweaking of
> the engine for those tweakies.

Does anybody know what the weight difference is between the V6 and
I4t versions of the A4Q??

Chris Palmer                                "Ashes to ashes,
Data General Corporation                     dust to dust,
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Division    If Lillee don't get you,
chris_palmer@dg.com                          Thommo must!"