I need driving school!

	Well, I was caught exceeding the speed limit in Flint a couple
months ago (the ONLY time I've ever done that!  wouldn't you know it, just
the time I creep over the limit, there's officer Bob just waiting!), and
yesterday, I had to go to court.  My lawyer made a deal with the
prosecutor, and if I take a 4 hour driving school, they will dismiss the
ticket entirely, no points, no fine!

	I would highly recommend that you employ an attorney next time (if
you guys even speed at all - I heard it's only common among irresponsible
types:-) you get a ticket.  It'll likely cost me a couple hundred in the
end, but that's better than the thousand or two it would cost from the
ticket over the next couple years.

Graydon D. Stuckey
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon