Re: horn upgrade

	I bought el cheapo dual trumpet horn kit from JCW, and it sounds
great!   At first I didn't like it because it gives a very schrill, high
pitched note that with only two horns is rather obnoxious.  I've grown to
enjoy it however, because it IS very loud.
	I also noticed that although the horns sound rather anemic inside
the car, the 5000 CSTQ is very well insulated, and OUTSIDE the car, they
are very authoritative.
	I found this out when Arie (2 yrs old) found out how fun it was to
toot the horn when Daddy was working under the hood!

Graydon D. Stuckey
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon