Re: funky headlights

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996, Glen Powell wrote:

> I do not think that these "funky" headlights could be all that expensive.
> So far I've seen 'em in a 7-10 year old Chevy Impala and just last night
> in a small pickup truck, so these are NOT expensive aero-type assembiles

	Sorry, I forgot, some of the PIAAs have a blue bulb.  Some fancy
technology to produce it too.

> H1/H4 bulbs that people are fitting to euro-style H1/H4 aftermarket
> replacement assemblies?

I think that PIAA's format is different form the HX series formats.

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon