[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Audi Articles
- From: PAUL SOUZA 202-260-6061 <SOUZA.PAUL@epamail.epa.gov>
- Date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 13:54:00 -0500 (EST)
- A1-type: MAIL
- Alternate-recipient: prohibited
- Disclose-recipients: prohibited
- Hop-count: 1
- Importance: normal
- MR-Received: by mta CARINA; Relayed; Fri, 02 Feb 1996 14:08:59 -0500
- Posting-date: Fri, 02 Feb 1996 14:08:00 -0500 (EST)
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-MTS-identifier: [;95804120206991/4106596@MAIL]
Well, suffice it to say, things must be looking up at Audi......
I just read THREE, count 'em, THREE positive articles on Audi in
the Washington Times auto section!
Still gettin' over the shock.
The first article is written by Denise McCluggage (one of my
favorite auto writers, she also pens for Autoweek) in her series
"Drive, She Said" she comments on the bad rap Audi has had in the
past decade. A worthy read. I suppose, if wanted, I could post
The following two include a positive review of the A4 (of
course!) and the increased sales and profits Audi is
experiencing. I guess our friends at C&D and R&T don't do much
for sales figures........thank god, since there'll be more used
ones available to choose from when I can afford 'em.