Re: Torsen diff questions...

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Dave Lawson wrote:

> About 1 or 2 years ago there was an insert to Racecar Engineering
> called The Racing Differential and had some of the best descriptions
> I have seen on differential technology. I would give EWA a call
> and try to get hold of a back issue. Sorry, I don't know which
> issue it was.

	I remember that issue.  The Racecar Engineering magazine is very
good, (actually, superb, for an engineer) but I thought that they could
have told more detail about the torsen's advantages.

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon