[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Torsen diff questions...
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Torsen diff questions...
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:21:23 -1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199602151812.NAA11677@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:21:23 -1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Fri, 16 Feb 1996 09:21:24 -1200
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A282551600
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;1523210916021996/A26615/CSAV10]
racecar engineering did an excellent article last year on racing differentials. including the torsen gleeson type. i suggest you contact them and ask for a reprint.
n/a distributor is:
eric waiter & assoc
369 springfield ave
ph (908) 665-7811
fax (908) 665-7814