Re: Spank that monkey

On 15 Feb 96 at 13:54, Psycho Bob wrote:

> > >Is anyone else receiving "no messages" from monkey@gold.interl??????
> > >I've received more than ten in the last three hours.  Bob
> > >
> > Yep
> >
> > Me too!  very obnoxious  Make it stop please!!!
> I think his keyboard is stuck.

If an infinite number of monkeys type at an infinite number of
keyboards, one of them will eventually subscribe to the Quattro list.

My apologies to Monkey, who probably made an innocent mistake.

   '85 Audi 5000s   '72 Suzuki GT380
   '85 El Camino SS '73 Suzuki GT550 in pieces

    in beautiful Bay City, Michigan "Unity in adversity"