Re: Graphic design ideas?

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Steven Verona wrote:

> I know this may sound silly, but I am planning on repainting my 86 Audi
> 4kq that I race in autox to look like a "big-time" race car.  My first
> thought was to paint it like the Trans-Am, GTO cars from the late 80s.
> But, I am open to other ideas.  If you come up with the winning idea...
> I can send a photo if you want.

BRAVO Steve!!!

	Hey, I painted my '83 RX7 in the red/green argyle paint scheme of
the Mazda 787B that won Le Mans back in '91!  I had stickers all over the
car that roughly approximated the stickers that Mazda had, and it looked
wild!  I got lots of looks on the highway!  I could read the lips of all
the little kids in the back seat "Look Dad, look at that race car!!"

	I think a classic German Racing Silver like the AEG Mercedez
group C racers would look great.  But, how can you resist the Audi
TransAm colours?

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon