VIN mystery

	Fellow VIN experts,

		I have a bit of a mystery here with my newly-purchased 200TQ. It's
	of no big significance, but the VIN appears to indicate that it's a
	'92 model year car:

	According to my '84-'88 Bentley, character #10 indicates model year, with
	H being 1987 (confirmed by an F in the same position on my '85 5KT). So,
	H: 1987
	I: 1988
	J: 1989
	K: 1990
	L: 1991
	M: 1992 ??

	What's the deal here?  The car was sold in March '92 as a '91 model, which
	means that their VIN system is even more screwed up than I thought.

Arun Rao
1001 W. Cutting Blvd.
Pt. Richmond, CA 94804