89 100Q

Hi everyone !

In my quest for another Audi, I have located an 89 100Q -non turbo :-(
Question - can a turbo be added to this engine w/o major headaches/
knuckle scrapes and most importantly $$$$$$$ wise, Is it cost prohibitive vs.
worth of the vehicle. I know many of you *invest* lots of $$$$$ into your vehicles
out of sheer love ?!? ;-) What do ya think ? It's at an import dealer  - black/gray
71k on the clock, one owner, asking $7995. I thought about offering $6500
to see how bad they wanted to sell the car.

Opinions - comments - thoughts - free beer appreciated.  :-)

Thanks a bunch !!!

Keith Bidne
Fort Dodge, IA