Re: Will Redline Solve This Problem?

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, Greg Koehler wrote:

> The gears on my '90 Model 80Q clunk (grind) when shifting from 1st to
> 2nd.  It only does this when the car is cold.  Once I drive it a
> little, the problem goes away and the car shifts nice and smoothly.  I

Since the trouble goes away when warm, I deduce that it isn't too bad of
a clunk, so there is a good chance that Redline MTL might solve the
problem.  It does on Mazda transmissions.

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon