[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: rs4
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:51:03 -1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199602262151.QAA04858@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:51:03 -1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:51:04 -1200
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A2DB330300
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9503511227021996/A32137/CSAV10]
i saw my first shot of the rs4 yesterday. it was taken from the nardo test track in italy where it was reported to be circulating at 251km/r.
looks like a normal a4 sedan, but with horozontal slots cut into the front bumper for air ingress. looked like 18" wheels as well.
slated for release in germany by the end of the year...