Re: Superchips promotion...

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Peter Wales wrote:

> Can I take it then, that if I have a solution to a problem you have, you
> would rather not hear about it? If someone else poses the question, you
> won't hear the answer. If he tells the world that  I have the solution, then
> that is second hand advertising. if he doesn't then your problem remains. I

If the other guy tells the list his experience, then I trust that because
I have built up a rapport with him over the last X months/years here on
the Quattro list.

> think that discretion is needed in this situation and I have tried to
> exercise it. I have not advertised, but simply stated that I have a product.
> If I advertised it you would definitely have something to complain about.

I don't think there has been a whole lot to complain about, but the
advertising needs to be watched.

> Why don't you stop complaining about my sig and concentrate on the cars?

Yes, I'd rather have a few questionable posts than to waste so much space
arguing about it.  Lets talk Quattros.

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon