Dan's 10 commandments of the quattro list:
1) IF and WHEN I see an ad that violates the terms I have set
for the list, I will handle it via private email.
2) If YOU have a specific complaint about a message or a poster,
address it to email@example.com (ie me).
3) Signatures are generally accepted as they are on Usenet, ie,
whatever you can fit in 5 lines or fewer is fine, prefereably
4) You do NOT need to be an Audi owner to join the list but you
must be an ENTHUSIAST.
5) Brief, onetime ads of parts for sale, etc. are fine.
6) We already have a table of vendors with descriptions of their
products, which anyone may join.
7) Commercial vendors may join the list and reply to individual
posters with prices, etc, but should NOT send unsolicited
commercial messages to the entire list.
8) Remember that we all pay for this list in one way or another,
so don't waste bandwidth if you can avoid it.
9) Stop bickering, you're giving me a headache.
10) unsubscribe requests go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thus spaketh the listmeister.
| Dan |
Dan Simoes email@example.com
100 Clearbrook Road (914) 789-5378 (voice)
Elmsford, NY 10523 (914) 789-5310 (fax)