Dual Piston Brake Upgrade

    I was strongly considering doing the front brake/ dual piston upgrade
on my TQC and was wondering if any N.E. lister has seen the appropriate
5000 TQ donor sitting at any local bone yards.  Many books list 86-89,
though I thought only 87.5 on (88 5000Q for sure).  I will need calipers,
carriers and maybe hoses.  Along the same lines I would then be getting rid
of my calipers carriers and very low mileage (2K) cross drilled Brembos if
there is any interest.
   Thanks for your help, finders thirsts gladly quenched!