Re: What car is this?

Thought I knew my Audis, but what kind of car is
        a  90-style Coupe Quattro with a (very S4-like)
        badge reading "RS2 Porsche"?  There's one in our
        company parking lot right now ..

Hi Arun,

The RS2's the 80 from hell! (salivate, salivate) Breathed on by the Porsche
engineers, this thing is *seriously* quick. Luckily the brakes have also
been Porsche-ized... Look on the Audi Depository 'Web page
( for a description. Boy, am I
jealous of you, these cars are rare! But a coupe? I thought all RS2's were

   Tom W. Nas, graphic design                        tnas@dtpdirect.nl
   DTP Direct bv                              Voice +31 (55) 5 790 799
   Apeldoorn, the Netherlands                   Fax +31 (55) 5 790 125

 Cat:   What? Am I the only sane one here? Why don't we drop the
        defensive shields?
Kryten: A superlative suggestion, sir, with just two minor flaws.
        One: We don't have any defensive shields, and Two:
        We don't have any defensive shields. Now, I realise that,
        technically speaking, that's only one flaw, but I thought
        that it was such a big one it was worth mentioning twice.

                            (From the BBC TV series 'Red Dwarf')