Re: <All> GEICO Srikes Again

Ernest wong sent:

> Since list traffic is so light these days. How's bout some nice acrynoms
> for GEICO. I'm fresh out. It's friday and I'm tapped.
> Waiting to hear the lovely reponses and get my insurance rates jacked cause
> I proposed this. They are monitoring our list, aren't they??  (As I turn
> around to check if anyone is reading over my shoulder.)

Greedy Elitist Idiots Commiting Onaism (look it up.....)
Guaranteed Expensive Insurance..Countme Out

Al Powell                           Voice:  409/845-2807
Ag Communications                   Fax:    409/862-1202
107 Reed McDonald Bldg.             Email:  a-powell1@tamu.edu
College Station, TX  77843-2112
W3 page - http://agcomwww.tamu.edu/agcom/satellit/rpe/alpage.htm