Re: Door handle

	Well, thanks for all the input on my door handle dilema.  I ended up
getting the AM unit.  Quality looks very good......but  (Isn't there always a

	...the two mounting holes that mount the handle from the doorframe are
not threaded!!  I found this out only after trying to thread the stock bolt
through it for about 2 minutes before giving up. Called back Clair, apparently
not even the OEM handles are threaded anymore, so now I neet to swing by a
hardware store on the way hoe to pick up a couple of self tapping screws.

Paul Luevano							  '94 CBR 600F2
prl@ptc.com							  '87 5KCSTQ
Waltham, MA USA							  '86 5KCST
_____________"Man's purpose is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____________