Success - PS hose replacement

2 hours and 9/10s qt of Pentosin later, my lifetime warrenty 5KS PS hose is
on - first time try (not 3 days and a broke electric water pump, like last
week). No leaks either!
  1) Drain and move reservoir first.
  2) Unplug white vacuum line.
  3) Remove pump end hose and drain it.
  4) Loosen rear connection from up top, remove bolt from below - that way
you can see where the sealing ring falls...
  5) Put rear on first - assemble from underneath, attach from above - dicey!
  6) If yer fumbly, like me - get extra sealing rings - they should be
replaced anyway.

Manufacturer: Powercraft
              Dixon Illinois 61021
Tech Support!: 1-800-323-6294
PN: 71382   Price: 19.95

Even includes instructions for checking system, flushing and bleeding, etc.

EMCM(SW) Dave Head (nuclear grade electrician)
87 5KCSTQ 170K miles and not counting (damned VDO odometers)...
1.9 bar boost (charlie spring, no shim) - @ 1.3 the shuttle launches!
Maitland FL