Sticker prices?

     Hey guys,

        I was just thinking the other day on how much the prices od Audis have
really changed over the last ten years or so.  I was just wondering how much y'
all payed for your Audis (or what the sticker price was) for the different mode
ls and different years.  See, I have my car's origonal window sticker somewhere
but I haven't seen it in a while, and I did not buy it new.  But, if I remember
correctly, the sticker price for it was $37,000!  This was also the top of the
line Audi that model year and was special ordered with a few options like pearl
paint and the Fuchs wheels.  Oh, the car btw is an '88 Audi 5000CS turbo quattr
o.  Does this sound about right?  What about y'all's cars?