[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Info on A4 Sport (S2?)
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Info on A4 Sport (S2?)
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:33:35 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199604210540.BAA04219@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:33:35 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:33:37 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A4B2612300
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;7235330922041996/A08189/CSAV10]
the 30V V6 also sports variable valve timing on the inlet side (wow,
>3 valves per cylinder with variable timing) in addition to the existing
>dual inlet manifold.
the 30valve is 5 valves per cylinder. it varies valve timing, but not duration.
>the current 12V peaks at 184 lbft at 3000 while the 30V will be making in
>excess of 184 between 2400 and 5400 rpm. maximum torque is listed at 206
>lbft though the rpms are not listed in the article that i have. the only
>mention is that it is half of redline. hmm 3500? not bad. how much does
>the bmw and other 2.8's produce?
almost exactly the same as rhe bmw/mb. car liked the 30 valve audi very much, i've yet to see other road tests.