[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
audi @ the geneva show
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: audi @ the geneva show
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:27:27 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199604200255.WAA27349@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:27:27 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:27:29 +0012
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A4B25B1A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;7027270922041996/A08149/CSAV10]
audi debuted the new s6 and s8 at the geneva show last month.
s8 250kw 4.8l v8 (thats 340hp to septic's), 18" wheels, sports suspension. 6 speed manual.
s6 240kw 4.8l v8 (225hp ie. detuned a8 v8), sports suspension, 6 speed manual.
no mention of the s4 or rs4 yet.
ps audi won round 3 of the btcc making it 3 out of 3! 4th and 5th in round 4 behind bmw.