Antenna Question answered

Thanks Eliot and Cobram for the info :-)

Looks like the antenna was a TSB for people who complained about reception
on their radio.  For you non-antenna people the reception is still not that
but I think it's the radio not the antenna.  The alpine in my wifes car has much
better recption and it's just using the little whip antenna on the back of the
of the

Looks like some cars have the strips of which there are 5 :-) I counted last

Mike L.
89 100 Avant
90 V8

Mike LaRosa		INCASES Engineering N.A.