Re: Need TTs Picts.

>Hey y'all:
>I'm doing a presentation on Audis for a Information Systems PowerPoint
>presentation and wanted some picts of the TT or preferably the TTS.
>Also wanted to use the Audi rings as a background.  Does anyone know good
>locations on the net to find some good picts and backgrounds?
>thanks in advance,
Check my hompage (URL in SIG) and you should be able to find
something... if not, there should be links to locations that will
have what you're looking for.  :)

**   Darin Nederhoff         email:  savidesn@audvid.win.net  **
**                 "Audi Quattro Enthusiast"                  **
**   Teflon makes things slick, Quattro makes 'em STICK! ;)   **
**           '93 S4 (pearl / Ecru) -in the family             **
**           '87 4kCSQ (sapphire blue / gray)-my daily driver **
**           '86 XR4ti (white / gray) -my summer cruiser  ;)  **
**   AUTOBAHNIA USA Homepage...  http://www.win.net/~audvid   **