Q wheels

Just wanted to thank whoever posted the mention of the wrecked 200TQ at
the boneyard in NH. I snagged the wheels off that car for my 200. Haven't
seen them yet, but understand that 3 are good, one is cosmetically NG, so
I'll be looking for 1 additional BBS style wheel. If anyone knows of one
floating around, I'd appreciate a note...

Now all I have to do is to decide whether I want to run the Dunlops (I
think they're 2000s) that are on these wheels or the XGT Vs that are
already on the car...

Lee Levitt
1990 200T 70K
1988 Volvo 745T 115K