[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: '84 4000Q questions

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Michael Stricker wrote:

> I have 2 questions:
> 1. How do I remove the panel which houses the air conditioner switch(the 
> bulb is burned out and I want to replace it)?

Pull off the heater levers, fan switch etc.. (Yes, they just pull off) 
then on the top of that panel there are a couple of screws you have to 
take out.

> 2. Is there a way to "update" the shift linkage?

Sure.. there is a 'shift kit' avail which smoothes it out and shortens 
the throw.. reaaaaal nice. Call 1800 437-6294 ask for mark, he knows 
where to get them.


       bob.damato@snetel.com   http://snetel.com/audi/audi.html
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro